When applying for naturalization, these are the documents that you will need:
- A copy of both sides of your Permanent Resident (green) Card.
- 2 color passport photos
- Application and biometrics fee (if you are over 75, you are exempt from the biometrics fee)
In addition, you may also need these documents:
- Your birth certificate
- Birth certificates for your children
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce decree
- Income Tax Returns
- Criminal expungement Records
- Rental lease agreements
- Parole or Probation records
- Child support payment printout from child support agency
Contact our Los Angeles Citizenship and Naturalization Lawyers
To learn how our Van Nuys naturalization and citizenship lawyers can assist you with the Naturalization and citizenship process do not hesitate to contact our office by calling us at (818) 714-2200 or online.